Acting Balance has started a new Monday Quiz.
The Rules: I’m going to ask FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
1. Finish this sentence – The last movie I saw in the theater was…
Safe just this past Saturday with Jason Statham. Was very good.
2. Do you have any idiosyncrasies?
Probably more than I have time to write down.
3. What is your favorite clothing store to shop at?
I don’t shop if I can help it and actually give money to a coworker to buy my wardrobe but if I must go for myself for something K-Mart or Kohl’s.
4. What fun things do you have planned for the week ahead?
Nothing much. I’m on vacation from college and have a doctors appointment this Wednesday.
And your question is:
5. What did you do this past weekend?
Possibly related posts: