The Rules: I’m going to ask FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
1. What is your favorite movie quote or song lyric of all time?
Oh lordy, I have no bloody idea. I watch a TON of movies and there are a few priceless lines in practically all of them.
2. If you had to choose a novel for a book club to read and discuss, which one would you pick?
The only real book that would probably qualify for book club from my collection as of recent would probably be Auschwitz: A Doctor’s Eyewitness Account.
3. When was the last time you danced? What brought you to it?
4. Do you typically remember your dreams?
Sometimes – usually the freaky ones.
And your question is:
5. Have you ever gone away for a week and just been completed exhausted when you got back? I’m still exhausted from going to camp last week.
Possibly related posts: