I love these Friday memes because they are quick and fun. You get five questions and answer them and are usually about you so people get to learn about what your all about. Here’s another one that I will probably start doing on Friday’s now too to make it a total of 3. You can view the questions at http://www.multifacetedmama.com/FFun/
I’ll have the theme box set up next week or Monday when I get to work where the photoshop file is. I forgot to bring it home :/
1. When you were growing up, were pets part of your family? If so, what kind?
– Yes we had lots of pets growing up, dogs, cats, guinea pigs, birds, hamsters and fish.
2. If you have a pet (or 2 or 3 or 4!), do you tend to spoil it (or them) rotten?
– I have 2 dogs and some fish right now and yes they are spoiled.
3. What is your feeling on pets in clothes? Cute, practical, or too Paris Hilton for you?
– I’m not one for dogs in clothes. Just seems odd.
4. If you don’t have any, would you want one? And if so, what kind of pet?
– I am ready to get another cat as a pet but will wait until I am down to 1 dog again as I don’t like to get more than 2 four legged friends because I am in a 2-story duplex and my animals are inside animals.
5. Do you have any favorite pet, current or in the past?
– My little baby was Inky, a black cat, that I had gotten as soon as I graduated high school. May she rest in peace.
Possibly related posts: