Time to learn more food facts according to me. If you are not interested you can move along. As always be sure to check out Fun Craft and Recipes  to join each week and to spread the news so others might join as well.
Gosh I’m a slacker although I have an excuse last Friday because I was sick. Me AND the dog were puking our guts out.
1. Name two items on your kitchen counter.
Empty box of Apple Jacks and a microwave.
2. What’s in your sink now?
Pizza cutter and a knife.
3. What’s on your stove now?
Pan that I made pizza on from last night.
4. What’s in your oven now?
1. Are there any drinks you feel help you get better when you’re sick?
Not really. I usually just want some Crystal Light to keep hydrated.
2. Are there any foods you feel help you get better when you’re sick?
Oddly enough I believe grilled cheese sandwiches help me.
3. Starve a cold, feed a fever. Do you believe this?
I’ve never been up with all the hype about old mottos, so no.
4. Who cooks when you’re sick?
Nobody because it’s just me and the dogs.