1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
Don’t do it? Honestly, I do not see the need if you truly love someone. A piece of paper does make a marriage and therefore does not need one IMO.
2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
Exercise and watch what you eat because it will come back to haunt you when you hit your 30-40s.
3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)
AC at the house. I cannot sleep when I’m hot.
4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant?
N/A since I have never been pregnant nor aim to be.
5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?
I don’t really have one. I know one I wouldn’t want which is from Married with Children.
On a side note, I thought I already started to kill off the lettuce bowl but found out it just needed water. I moved it out of direct sunlight now to see how that goes. *woopsies*
Possibly related posts: