1. Do you make your kids finish all the food on their plates?
I have furkids and I do not require that they eat all their food. In fact, one of them I encourage NOT to eat it all cuz she’s about 25 lbs overweight.
2. Do you give an allowance?
Furkids gets treats for being good.
3. Do you actually park your car in the garage?
If I had a garage you bet I would but alas I do not so there it sits in the driveway.
4. What is one food you will NEVER cook?
I have to choose just one? The immediate ones that come to mind are grits, cabbage, steak, liver, etc.
5. Do you have anything exciting planned for the summer?
I take the kids to kidney camp every summer in June. Other than that I plan to get as much sun as possible before the next semester starts at the end of May.
Possibly related posts: