1. Is love at 1st sight possible?
Not according to me but some people say without a doubt that it is possible.
2. How did you choose your pet’s name?
My cat was named Inky due to her being all black. Pepper got her name because my neighbor kept saying she looked like a salt and pepper shaker because she is a Pointer and Stormy got her name because she was found in a storm drain.
3. What are you considering giving up (cable, home phone)?
Well, I gave up my home phone a few years ago. I never used it and it was just stupid for wasting money on something I did not use.
4. How much do you pay your babysitter?
5. How “young” is old enough to babysit?
I babysat once when I was like 13 or something. That solidified that I would never do that again nor would I want any children. However, I work with them on a daily basis now for 22 years so that is enough interaction for me. I think you have to be mature enough to be able to do this first and foremost but probably as a teenager.
Possibly related posts: